The human body especially the stomach and the intestine is home to a number of parasites such as hookworms, roundworms, flatworms, etc. These parasites are helpful in the digestive process. However, at times, the parasites also create several problems. there are various causes for the problems caused - contaminated food, dirty fingers and food, faulty living, etc. some of the symptoms observed in people suffering from intestinal worms are diarrhea, foul breath, dark circles under the eyes, inflammation of the intestine and lungs, nausea, vomiting, anaemia and nutritional disorders, constipation and loss of weight. Intestinal worms can, nonetheless, be treated at home. In the following lines, we provide some home/natural remedies to cure/treat intestinal worms.
Home Remedy For Intestinal Worms
Home Remedy For Intestinal Worms
- Ground some coconut and store it. Every morning, take a tablespoon of coconut at the breakfast. After three hours, take 30 to 60 ml of castor oil mixed with 250 to 375 ml of lukewarm milk. Repeat the process for a few days.
- Chewing three cloves of garlic every morning is likely to relieve a person suffering from intestinal worms.
- Grate a small cup of carrot. Have this early in the morning on an empty stomach. This is an effective way to treat intestinal worms.
- Extract fresh juice from an unripe papaya. Mix A tablespoon of this juice with three to four tablespoons of hot water. after two hours, have 30 to 60 ml of castor oil mixed in 250-375 ml of lukewarm milk. Repeat this for two days.
- Papaya seeds are also useful in treating intestinal worms. Powder the seeds and take 1 tsp of it with a cup of milk or water first thing in the morning.
- Papaya leaves are also beneficial in curing intestinal worms. Pour 250 ml of boiling water in a pan containing 15 gm of dry papaya leaves. Take this decoction with honey.
- Cut the bark of the pomegranate tree. Make a cold decoction of it and have it in the quantity of 90 to 180 ml three times a day. A purgative should be given after the last dose. For children, the quantity of this decoction is less - 30 to 60 ml.
- Take 1 tablespoon of a ripe pumpkin seeds. Before immersing in 250 ml of boiling water, peel and crush them.
- Powder the herb of wormwood and consume it in a dose of eight to sixteen gram doses daily. This is effective in treating in intestine worms.
- The oil of wormwood is also beneficial. Mix it with olive oil in the ratio of 1:8. Intake this in dose 50 to 100 ml.
- Alternatively, wormwood oil can be mixed with water for treating intestinal worms. In 120 ml of water, add 2 ml of wormwood oil. Give it as an enema for killing worms in the rectum.
- Mix equal proportions of the herb belleric myroblan and the seeds of the herb butea (palas). Have 1 tsp of this mixture 3 times a day.
- Consume 1 tsp of powdered seeds of butea every day to cure intestinal worms.
- Alternatively, the powdered seeds of butea can also be consumed in the form of a paste. Take 1 tsp each of powdered seeds of butea and honey and make a paste. Have this 3 times a day.
- Take the roots and bark of the vasaka tree. Prepare a decoction taking 30 gm of the root and bark in 500 ml of water. Boil this till the quantity reduces to 1/3rd. have 30 ml of this decoction two times a day for 2-3 days.
- A simple natural remedy would be to have a glass of boiled water with a tablespoon of rock salt. Have this empty stomach every morning.