A swelling or an inflammation caused in the mucus membrane lining of the stomach is called gastritis. Gastritis can either be a mild or acute. In some cases, it can also be chronic or severe. The most common symptoms for gastritis are loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, headache and dizziness. It also causes pain and discomfort in the stomach. The other symptoms include coated tongue, foul breath, bad taste in the mouth, increased flow of saliva, scanty urination, a general feeling of uneasiness, and mental depression. The best way to cure or treat gastritis would be to turn to the natural remedies. In the following lines, we provide the home remedies for treating the problem of gastritis.
Home Remedy For Gastritis
Home Remedy For Gastritis
- One of the simplest and effective home remedy to cure gastritis would be to take a tsp of ajwain with a pinch of salt. Gulp this mixture with a glass of lukewarm water.
- Coconut water also proves to be effective in treating gastritis. Take coconut water twice a day.
- Another good remedy for curing gastritis is to make a combination of 200 ml of spinach juice and 300 ml of carrot juice. Drink this combination once a day.
- Apply heat through hot bags or hot water bottle in an empty stomach. This is effective in curing the problem of gastritis.
- Intake half cup of potato juice before meals. It is a natural way to treat gastritis.
- Take a cup of hot water and put a half a tsp of licorice root tea. Boil the water for about 10 minutes after which strain it. Drink this concoction when warm. Repeat this at least thrice a day.
- Increase in the consumption of water and juices also helps to get relieved from gastritis.
- In 125 grams of curd, add 2 grams of Sprague and half gram of black salt. Have this mixture as it is effective in relieving gastritis problem.
- Combine Sprague powder and black salt in the ratio of 6:1. Intake 2 grams of this mixture, along with warm water. This is a good natural remedy to cure gastritis.
- Buttermilk and curd also works well to cure gastritis. Have buttermilk and curd along with asafetida and cumin water.
- Take 2 teaspoons of peach leaves in a cup and add boiling water to it. After about 10 minutes, drink this concoction. Have this mixture thrice a day.
- Take a few figs and immerse it in warm water. After about 10 minutes, strain this water and drink it.
- Chew roasted fennel after meals. This provides relief from gastritis.
- Intake a cup of rice gruel two times a day. This would impart relief from the problem of gastritis.
- Chewing fresh ginger before taking meals is also helpful in preventing and curing gastritis.